Thursday, August 4, 2022

Health in 2022 (An Update)

Remember when my right leg went crashing through the rotted board on my screened-in porch?

I told you about it, for Christ sake - don't you even care?

The right thigh/hip took a fucking beating and was badly bruised - a big ugly goddamn thing. Blue and purple and yellow and aquamarine.

Eventually the bruise subsided, but a couple of weeks ago I noticed swelling in that spot. Actually, it is more like a bubble than swelling. It wasn't going down, so I popped in to see Dr. Feelgood this week.

She checked it out and said it is probably a fluid build-up, which sometimes happens in cases where body parts take a beating.

I am scheduled for a Sonic Boom (Ultrasound) next week, and will probably have to have the fluid drained by a needle.

Health has not been my strong point this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment