Saturday, August 20, 2022

My Brain Is Frozen

And if I don't thaw it out soon - exceptionally very soon - Carol and I and the cats will be living in a homeless shelter.

Here's why. The Future: The cost of electricity is about to double. The cost of home heating oil will jump 250,000%.

The motherfuckers that control this world always find a way to make the little man suffer. Shit gets crazy globally, and corporations and politicians find a way to shift the entire burden onto the shoulders of the little man. A burden, by the way, that is manufactured - contrived - made up.

A war breaks out and oil companies lick their fucking chops - "Ooooh, here's another opportunity to skyrocket the cost of home heating oil unjustifiably." I laughed a long while ago when Biden came out and warned the big oil companies not to artificially jack up gas prices, using the war in Ukraine as an excuse.

They laughed and did just that. Prices have come down, but that is small comfort - these jerkoffs can adversely affect every Americans' life (except the rich) whenever the fuck they want to.

Electric companies were drooling as well - "Shit, why let the oil companies rake in all the money. We can screw the consumer just as easily."

And they are.

Of course these are things over which we have no control. You have to heat your house, you have to put gas in your car, you have to have electricity.

There will be stories this winter of elderly people dying because they had their thermostat set so low that they froze to death.

Oil company executives and electric company executives should be prosecuted for murder.

Anyway................this will be an expensive winter for me and Carol. Ridiculously so.

I am temporarily frozen in the decison-making, action-taking department. Don't know what to do. Working a menial job may not be the solution. Perhaps I should set my sites higher.

A moderate sized drug deal could be just the solution I seek. One and done. I mean, I am not even on the radar - nobody would suspect me of anything. Then I could keep $700,000 in cash in the house and we could live off that.

Of course with my luck, I'd get caught - and Jack McCoy would prosecute the case. I'd wind up with 12 consecutive life sentences without the possibility of parole.

But that would free Carol up, who would have had the foresight to hide the $700k in an ultra-secret location.

Giving her the opportunity to live a debt-free and Joe-free lifestyle.

My heart breaks at the thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment