Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Two Decisions

 As I move into this more promising and decisive phase of my life (?), I am making bold moves, and decisions with far reaching consequences.

I just wanted to see how those words sounded together.

Examples:

1) No more haircuts - I am done with barbers and stylists and alchemists. I can never get them to cut my hair exactly as I wish. Never. The latest attempt was with a guy right here in Henniker. Convenient, baby. I saw him last October (that should tell you something right there). I went in with long hair and gave my standard directions - I want to keep it long, but neat, pretty, stylish.

He proceded to chop it all off. Happens every fucking time. "Gotta cut it back to get it right." Bullshit. For a few hours afterwards I deluded myself into thinking he was my guy anyway - because he served me whiskey. But............no. I'm done.

Of course I have to find a solution. YouTube? Gotta be something out there about how to cut your own hair. I'll give it a try. I gotta get it right, though - don't want to look like Albert Einstein at Craig's and Amanda's wedding.

So strange - it feels like everything right now revolves around their wedding. Losing a shit-ton of weight, cutting the hair, buying a suit - they should just elope and save us a lot of effort.

2) No More Job Interviews - I am never going on another job interview for the rest of my natural born days. I am done with that shit. I am going to ride with the job I have and hope my liver outlives the obligation. 

I will ride it out while simultaneously pursuing palatable alternatives; the ultimate goal being to free myself from the embarrassment of being shackled to a menial job, and hitching my wagon to an effort that makes me proud......and makes me money.

I have a lot of important decisions to make - a lot - because my life literally rides on the outcomes. I am courting change. But for now, no haircuts and no job interviews seems like a pretty good start.

Baby steps to build confidence and then.................KABOOM!!!!!!

King of the World, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment