Monday, October 24, 2011

republicans love Iraq

This is a political eruption. As I follow President Obama's struggles, I form my opinions, they burn and  build with anger and then I write. But sometimes I have to explode my thoughts onto the page, like a burp or other more violent bodily excretions, because I get so goddamn angry I cannot contain myself.
These eruptions are always precipitated by republican scum who are trying very hard to destroy President Obama and this country. Immoral fools.
President Obama has committed to having all of our troops out of Iraq by the end of this year. After nine years wasted in this land, thousands of needless deaths and families destroyed, and trillions of wasted dollars that are desperately needed in this country, we are bringing our people home.
republicans are criticizing the President for leaving Iraq vulnerable to Iran. If he keeps us there they accuse him of mismanaging the war effort and wasting american dollars; if he brings our troops safely home they are suddenly concerned for the welfare of Iraq.
You cannot have it both ways. Do the work, make informed decisions and express you opinions intelligently. This "we have to defeat Obama at all costs" strategy is killing this country and is on the same intellectual level as a twelve year old's thinking.
These people disgust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment