Wednesday, April 3, 2013

David vs Goliath

Watched "In The Valley Of Elah" last night.

Searching for my third consecutive Tuesday night of intensity.

I got what I wanted.

Tommy Lee Jones. Christ man, I love him except for those goddamn Ameriprise commercials.

This movie gives you a story, based on truth, that you won't figure out until the end. At least I didn't and I don't think it was just the beer and the whiskey. And when you do realize what really happened, it will turn your stomach, surprise you and make you question war and family and the fragility of the human mind.

An intense, winding, ironic, hard fact, deep and painful story that reveals layers of truth and allows you to make your own judgement.

Do it. Watch it. Lose yourself to harsh reality before you make that next mortgage payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment