Sunday, October 27, 2013

How Many Ways Can You Leave Me Standing In The Doorway Crying?

"Don't know if I saw you if I would kiss you or kill you, it probably wouldn't matter to you any how, you left me standin' in the doorway cryin', I got nothin' to go back to now"

"The ghost of our old love has not gone away, don't look like it will anytime soon, you left me in the doorway cryin', under the midnight moon"

"I would be crazy if I took you back, it would go up against every rule, you left me in the doorway cryin', sufferin' like a fool"

"Last night I danced with a stranger, but she just reminded me you were the one, you left me in the doorway cryin', in the dark land of the sun"

"I see nothing to be gained by any explanation, there's no words that need to be said, you left me in the doorway cryin', blues wrapped around my head"

Words, music and mood courtesy of:

Bob Dylan

"Standing In The Doorway"

From:

"Time Out Of Mind"

No comments:

Post a Comment