Friday, October 4, 2013

I Might Be Doing It All Wrong

Felt compelled to make the right coffee mug choice this morning. I need all the help I can get in my current situation.

Tweety Bird, The Beatles, THE PATS.

I went with THE PATS. But as I stood before The Almighty Keurig Machine admiring the mug it occurred to me that it is a celebration of Super Bowl XXXVIII. I realized it would be OK to own this mug if I had one for every Super Bowl victory, but having this mug as my only PATS mug is dead wrong. Twisting the vibe.

If I am going to sip from one PATS mug it has to be Super Bowl XXXVI.

Right?

That was The Holy Grail. The mind blower. Sweet vindication.

I don't think I have hurt THE PATS performance over mug ownership but I think mayhaps I have disturbed my own karma. You can't burn down the world without the right touch of magic to complement determination and dream chasing.

I am focused in right now. Planning my escape. Exerting maximum effort.

I cannot have that positivity knocked off track by a voodoo vibe.

I have to think on this some more.

I'll get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment