Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I have never..............

in my life worked with people of such low character and zero integrity.

It is a fascinating case study to me. These people are selfish, rude, unintelligent and abrasive.

Nobody has anybody else's back except to stick a knife into it.

What amazes me is that a motley collection of the dregs of humanity is collected together in one location. It is almost if the New Hampshire State Liquor Commission placed an ad reading thusly:

"Wanted: Unmotivated slugs with no apparent skills to staff a liquor store. Required skills include lying, acting talent (faking illness), complete lack of concern for co-workers, and an uncomfortable relationship with reality.

Potential candidates must have progressed no further than third grade before being expelled, must be emotionally unstable and morally ambiguous, must lack motivation, and must be highly accomplished in the art of whining."

Trying to give direction to these people is like trying to organize kittens to march in a parade.

I have said it before - I am Randall P. McMurphy. Meet my co-workers:

Martini, Billy Bibbit,Taber, Ellis, Fredrickson, Cheswick.

I cannot identify Nurse Ratched for fear of losing my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment