Monday, January 26, 2015

Just So You Know

I am approaching this year month by month.

I am looking at each new month like a new year.

The first of each month will symbolize another fresh start. Another challenge laid down.

I refuse to allow 2015 to rocket by like 2014 did. And I am damn committed to ending this year on a high note.

For me and everybody else.

2013 ended with health issues and physical set backs for me. Pinched nerve, high blood pressure, tri-focals.

You remember. I talked about it incessantly.

2014 ended with the deaths of Jonathan and Sarge.

I have had enough.

I will do the best I can do this year.

I will try. And try and try and try.

As Duane Allman wrote in 1969: "I love life and I will be the best man I can be."

I haven't felt this way in a long time.

I am putting out a positive vibe. I'm hoping it becomes an umbrella to protect every single person that I love.

I want all of us to be healthy. I want all of us to be happy.

Today is January 26, 2015.

I am not afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment