Friday, September 11, 2015

18 and 1/2

Been here 18 and 1/2 hours and I am cleansed.

It's like I have been reborn, baptized and all my sins have been washed away.

Perfect location for that because it would definitely take an ocean to wash all my sins away.

Chilly this morning sitting here. Wearing sweatpants, sweatshirt; solidly overcast, aggressive breeze, but................no rain.

And the ocean.

Rockin' and rollin', pounding the surf and my psychoses and neuroses into submission.

Last night. The Strike Zone. A local bar. THE PATS. Supreme.

Wasn't what I expected. It is dead up here on Old Orchard Beach and the bar was half full. But we had a crew and a great crew it was.

No drunken shenanigans which is good because I could focus on the game and I feel good today.

Lots of conversation and laughter, chow, some booze and a PATS victory. I call that a damn good Thursday night.

Carol and I will be relaxing some more today, perfecting our relationship with the ocean and its surroundings.

Bonus round: The crew will be coming around to join us again this afternoon.

This weekend is shaping up to be cathartic.

Jesus Christ we needed to get away and get away we have.

Shortly, gonna stroll leisurely down to Dunkin' Donuts to score life giving coffee and...............The Tailgater Breakfast Sandwich.

Can't wait to sink my teeth into that puppy. If it's good enough for Gronk it's good enough for me.

Ciao, baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment