Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Change Jar

We have a change jar on the counter in the kitchen.

A Crown Royal change jar. How bizarre is that.

It is literally a glass jar built just like a cookie jar - but with the Crown Royal logo on the side.

I don't know where it came from. I don't know for what purpose it was made. But there it sits.

There is evidence of Crown Royal all over the house. My favorite is the Crown Royal pillow my brother-in-law Sarge gave me. It is a purple pillow with a slot in the middle that fits a 750 ml bottle of Crown.

I used to keep it on a table in the living room, with a bottle of Crown nestled comfortably in it. It was spectacular. I don't have it displayed anymore. I am much more sedate these days.

We have a change jar on the counter in the kitchen.

I never thought I'd have a change jar in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment