Friday, February 3, 2023

Are You Fucking Kidding Me?

 When you take the day off from work because of weather so cold it is described as "generational cold", and your boss questions you........................you know that is a job you gotta leave in the rear view mirror.

The temperature right now where I work is 6 degrees, with a wind chill of -15 degrees. If I was foolish enough to go in I would get out at 6 pm. The temperature at 6 pm is projected to be -4 degrees with a wind chill of at least 20 below zero, more likely 25 or 30 below.

I should put myself outside in all that shit for a job where not one person will walk into the office and there will be a total of three phone calls? You cannot be serious.

All the administrative people will be "working from home".  What am I?  A sacrificial lamb?

I don't give a damn who did go to work today, they shouldn't be there - the fucking place should be closed. This is not an essential business and this weather is dangerous. Every weather report includes a Wind Chill Warning -  "Dangerously cold wind chills today through Saturday." The wind chill is projected to go as low as 40 degrees below zero.

We are not talking about a hospital here - we are talking about a fucking entertainment venue.

Priorities do get confused, don't you think?

Jesus fucking Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment