Saturday, November 18, 2023

Exciting Times

Very strange thing to be emerging from the womb again at the age of 69 years, 10 months, and 31 days.

Hello - my name is Joe. I was physically born on January 1, 1954 to muted fanfare. I was reborn on October 31, 2023 to fireworks in my heart and soul.

I am the same. I am very different.

A number of people have told me since the Second Birth that I am different - I seem happier, along with other unnamed qualities heretofore lying dormant.

It is all true. I feel different. I have a different perspective. It has been effortless. It just happened. Overnight. I did not objectively make any decision to be different. I just am. And people are noticing.

The only conscious decision I made is to make sure I enjoy and appreciate the sea change in my life. A nuclear bomb was detonated, everything changed, and just like that Carol and I have a new life.

I was born to diapers in 1954. My entire being is now focused on taking advantage of this renaissance before I am back in diapers. I feel good about my prospects.

These are exciting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment