Thursday, November 9, 2023

Peppadew for You

 My recliner now sits directly next to a picture window.

Just across the living room/dining room are sliding glass doors. There are skylights in the kitchen. When the sun shines, this house shines.

I love it. It is uplifting, and inspires meditation and appreciation.

Even when the sun does not shine, our home remains bright. No room for depression here.

Snow was falling when I woke up this morning. I felt no hatred or despair. The cats were in the windows marvelling at the magic falling from the sky.

They love the windows in this place. Emmy Lou spends a lot of time sitting on the roof of the tall cat edifice that stands next to the glass sliders. Both Patsy and Emmy Lou spend reflective moments in the bedroom windows, the window in my office, the kitchen window, and the picture window next to my chair.

The windowsills are wide. Built just for them.

I don't have to work today. I am ecstatic.

Gonna find me a tasty recipe that includes peppadew peppers.

Our taste buds will be singing tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment