Wednesday, November 22, 2023

I Want Kliff Kingsbury's House

Do not misunderstand me.

I am sublimely happy in our new home. It is exactly what we need at this stage of our lives. More than that, turns out it is exactly what we want at this stage of our lives.

But there is always more. And more for me is Kliff Kingsbury's house. Kingsbury coached the Arizona Cardinals from 2019-2022, and now is the senior offensive analyst and quarterback coach at USC. 

First of all the house is located in Paradise Valley, Arizona. My dream destination. Second of all it is huge, open and airy.

I love space. Room to roam.

Cool fact: Towards the end of his tenure with the Cardinals, Kingsbury signed a contract extension guaranteeing him $7.5 million annually. Since he signed with USC, the Cardinals have to pay him the difference between the 7.5 million and what USC is paying him. America. What a country.

Google Kliff Kingsbury's house. It will blow you away.

When I hit Powerball it will be my house.

Then you can visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment