Monday, December 12, 2011

Apology Accepted/Rejected

Wow, that George Harrison post was dry. Devoid of passion. I apologize to you; I apologize to George.

You see my brain is in a bit of a fog today. Yesterday I enjoyed the perfect football Sunday. Absolutely fantastic. Booze, smoke, prime rib and a PATS victory. Good conversation, lots of laughs.
A bunch of derelicts gathered in a den of iniquity and did football the way it is supposed to be done.
All testosterone all the time, no estrogen.

Today I am slow moving and largely unaware. Although I did force myself to exercise, which is The Supreme Accomplishment of Dedication and Determination. Thank you Father for I have sinned. If you could look at my brain today you would see that it is wrapped in cotton. Synapses are firing slowly, some not at all. Whatever thoughts are in there are wandering around aimlessly with no purpose, no focus and no means of expression.

But it was worth it. I'll be back in fighting trim tomorrow and in the meantime I have hazy memories of yesterday to pierce the fog from time to time.

Might try to come up with something insightful and riveting later today.

Or not.

1 comment:

  1. Without a little estrogen in your day yesterday you would have had a very long walk to and from the festivities!

    ReplyDelete