Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Holy Christ, Peoples

Holy Christ, peoples. I am going wild and I am going mad.

The job has me running ragged and because I am so busy (so undisciplined, take your pick) I cannot get in here often enough.

Writing in here for me is better than sex so you can just imagine my frustration.

Pisses me off.

Whaddya gonna do?

I am 59 years old and one goddamn thing I have learned is that life NEVER goes the way you want it to and it takes a Herculean effort to even try to make it go the way you want it to.

That's why I am here.

This is what I love. This is who I am.

The goddamn job may exhaust me and frustrate me and take up more time out of my life than is fair but Jesus goddamn it I will persevere to get in here and express myself.

So be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment