Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Key

"I live in a little world. A weird and very strange world. Nothing makes sense in this world and nothing happens that doesn't happen over and over again.

The people in this world are odd. Lazy people, people who talk a lot and say nothing, people who move in circles and brag about how they are moving ahead. I suspect they are on a magic drug but I have no proof nor opportunity to experience this drug.

The building where we meet is under a voodoo curse. When you walk through the door you walk into unreality. Everyday objects take on strange shapes, and words and faces become warped. You have to learn to breath differently in this building. You have to learn a new language. It is an un-language. A language that communicates nothing.

All in all it is a strange but not a wondrous place.  It is a world within which no good deed goes unpunished. I don't like this world but there is no escape. At least none that I can discover. Entrances close up the first time you walk in and although you think you are leaving, you are really not.

I am leery and I want to escape. But an evil force controls this environment.

I believe there is a key. A solution. I will search for it as I slip and slide through a very strange existence.

That is the challenge."


Excerpt from an unfinished fairy tale written anonymously.

No comments:

Post a Comment