Sunday, August 11, 2013

I Am A Sap

I admit it. I hung in there for about half an hour for THE PATS first pre-season game. Watched it until Brady was done.

I admit it. I got goosebumps during the pre-game hype.

When Ridley ripped off a long run on the first play from scrimmage I was thinking to myself this will be immense good luck if THE PATS score on their first play in the pre-season. I was disappointed to see Ridley get hauled down before reaching the end zone.

I formed impressions.

I did not like seeing Brady get knocked down. I did not enjoy seeing only short passes. I like the looks of Blount - seems like a guy who can beat and bang his way through the line. I did not like the look of the secondary as Vick led the Eagles to a touchdown.

All of this meaningless. It is too early. Way too early.

And still I got goosebumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment