Sunday, May 24, 2020

Once Again

Zapped out of the house yesterday for a dump run and to buy milk and whiskey.

There is a park and ride right down the street from us. Shiny objects caught my eye as I drove by. I realized Mylar balloons were wrestling my attention.

There were six or eight cars in the lot - a bunch of people - somebody was having a birthday party.

This is the shit that knocks me out and happens almost every time I leave the house. On one hand I dig these people for making it happen; for deciding they were going to find a way to celebrate and have fun. On the other hand it bums me out that this is the way a birthday has to be celebrated.

Emotional roller coaster. This is how I feel since Covid-19 reared its ugly head. I get up as quickly as I get down.

Once again this fucking disease said "Hey look what I can do".


No comments:

Post a Comment