Monday, December 20, 2021

11

As of Friday, December 17, 2021, I am on vacation - out of work until 12/29 and 12/30.

Eleven days.

You may consider me a chump. I gave my notice on 12/10. My last day will be on 12/30. I already planned on taking Christmas week off before I knew I would be leaving. I decided it was still a good idea.

So I worked a week, I have a week off, I go back to work two days (two 5:30 days!). As I said, call me a chump, but I did not feel comfortable having the second week of my notice be a vacation week.

Even considering..............................

It is what it is.

Right now I am like Muhammad Ali training for a title bought. I am digging in, baby.

I am using these 11 days as a springboard towards greatness.

Exercising my ass off, dieting much more strictly, filling my head with positive thoughts and knowledge, limiting my whiskey intake.

I don't need it anymore. I don't have nearly as much pain to kill.

Change, baby - change. When you change your habits it changes your outlook and positivity results. When you are already independently chipping away at your diseased brain, that effort combined with change of habits results in exponential change.

How can I not triumph in 2022?

Two inspirations hang on the wall in front of me (and have been there for many years):

"To change one's life, start immediately. Do it flamboyantly. No exceptions. No excuses." William James

"It is never too late to be what you might have been". George Eliot

Both of these sentiments have made perfect sense to me for many years. But I have been unable to integrate them into my life due to various diseases of the heart and the soul and the mind.

Right now those words vibrate at the frequency of my essence. The right time, the right place. It's called resonance.

Resonance is defined this way: "When one object vibrating at the same natural frequency of a second object forces that second object into vibrational motion."

Vibrational motion, baby - that's where I am at. Inspiration acted upon.

Eleven days of peace, love & understanding. That's 8 more than Woodstock.

I turn to James Brown to shout my emotions to the heavens (with subtle editing): "Whoa, I feel good, I knew that I would now, I feel good, I knew that I would now, so good, so good, I got me."

No comments:

Post a Comment