Wednesday, December 15, 2021

FUCK NO

 When I sit here in my brand new and very fucking comfortable office chair I am inspired to write a novel entitled "A Tale of Two Chairs."

Two chairs that provide for me a great deal of comfort.

And perhaps rob me of ambition.

I am about to go downstairs and settle into my magnificent, quite luxurious recliner for the night. To relax and try to stave off thoughts of a 5:15 am alarm.

Are these chairs spoiling me? Diverting me from the balls to the wall effort it will take to resurrect my life from the ash heap of failure?

Perhaps I should drag them to the dump. Or donate them to a homeless shelter.

Perhaps I should replace them with lumpy chairs with exposed springs and offensive odors.

Chairs that make my ass bleed.

FUCK NO!

I am 67 years old, weeks removed from 68.

I revel in my cushy comfort and make no apology to any man.

No comments:

Post a Comment