Thursday, July 31, 2014

PUP

In the NFL there is the PUP.

Physically unable to perform. It is a category for a player who is physically unable to practice or play. This is a designation that apparently is more beneficial to the player than being on injured reserve.

I say apparently because I took a look at the definition of PUP and as you might expect there are various categories, exceptions, rules and regulations.

I only have three and 1/2 hours before I leave for work. I don't have time to sift through it all.

My thoughts are as follows.

The NFL has a PUP. Relative to my job I want an MUP.

Mentally unable to perform.

Given the cold hearted, selfish, back stabbing nature of my boss, and the corrupt, inefficient and exploitive nature of the organization I work for, I feel mentally unprepared to deliver upbeat customer service.

I shall contact the union today.

No comments:

Post a Comment