Saturday, July 2, 2022

Happy

Inspiration smashed me in the face this morning.

I had been up a while, reading, coffeeing, breathing, when Carol came down the stairs.

Instantaneously injecting her positive attitude into the room. I decided right then and there to feed off of her always hopeful attitude this weekend. Feed like a Vampire.

I need to feel happy this weekend. Hopeful. The only thing that will heal my frayed nerve endings is Happy.

If I cannot manufacture Happy on my own I can feed off Carol's. When I focus on her naturally positive attitude it makes me feel better. I have talked of this in the past. She is medicine. Medicine that I need now more than ever.

I want us to have a beautiful weekend, built from small, satisfying moments. I want her to be happy around me as I am happy around her.

With an average person there would be danger of me sapping all the happiness out of her as I feed on it, greedily, like a Vampire - leaving an empty sack behind.

Carol is Super Human. Her supply of Happy is inexhaustible.

I am lucky to have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment