Saturday, July 30, 2022

I'll Take That Bet

I am in trouble with football this year.

I can feel it. I tingle.

Good Morning Football finally started covering football this week. I see footage of fucking training camps - and I tingle.

I need it this year. Hasn't been a fun year for me but I'm coming out of it. The insanity of football is exactly what I need to shatter the shackles of depression and despair that restrain me.

In addition, I am planning on betting the house on football this year. Going all in.

I haven't bet much in recent years, but right now I am in the mood.

Two scenarios:

 1) My life gets better, and that good luck carries over to football betting - I win a couple of bucks and Carol and I get to enjoy some disposable income (I had to look that up - I lost touch with that phrase).

2) My life continues to go down the shitter, the bad luck carries over,  and I put us in financial jeopardy. If I'm gonna shit the bed, why not speed up the process?

50/50 odds.

I'll take that bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment