Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Are You Serious?

Briefly saw an interview with a Philadelphia Eagles player this morning. Didn't catch his name, don't want to know. He skipped a team meeting, subsequently stood up before the team to explain himself, now he was telling the media what he said.
Part of it was: "It's hard for me to come to work and feel happy." Really?
If you are getting paid millions, happiness doesn't enter into it. We pamper and baby these athletes and they respond appropriately. It disgusts me.
I earn 13 cents an hour. I have to hump boxes of booze, stock shelves, deal with the idiot public, dust, vacuum, wash and wax, I have to serve tea to my Evil Boss at 4:00 and then wash the dishes, I have to paint the walls and clean out the latrine, and wash out the inside of the dumpster. All this for a weekly take home pay of $2.73.
If I skipped a day's work and then explained the next day that it was hard for me to come to work and be happy, I would get egged.
His teammates should have wrapped his head in their dirty jockstraps, stripped him naked and forced him to shop at Wal-Mart.
That excuse is only acceptable to a kindergarten student. And I don't know too many of them with jobs.
What the hell is going on here?
Please...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment