Monday, September 30, 2013

Biggest Mistake

Still digging Bigger Bang. By The Stones.

Got a song on there called Biggest Mistake.

Mick sings about mistreating his woman and walking out on her and realizing as he's doing it that he just made the biggest mistake of his life.

This song is the sound track of my decision to take the job I am currently trapped in.

"I think I just made the biggest mistake of my life."

That is undoubtedly the truth of where I am right now.

It hurts to know this. But it is also cathartic and the ultimate chance to learn a lesson.

I am contacting employment agencies as we speak. Soliciting jobs from unsuspecting potential future employers.

I think I just made the biggest mistake of my life and I aim to extricate myself from this suffering hell that I burn in every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment