Friday, September 27, 2013

Idiot Girl

Wow. TGIF, baby.

It is relatively rare that I get to say and feel that because I'm in retail and weekends are not held sacred. However I do have Saturday and Sunday off this weekend. And I left The Asylum today at 2:00.

There's a story there.

The reason I left at 2:00 today is because yesterday I worked 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. The reason I worked 12 and 1/2 hours yesterday is that one of the lazy, brainless idiots that I work with decided that she was sick. Of course she was scheduled to close.

This idiot is a piece of work. She lives in her own world where the truth is whatever she says it is regardless of the facts.

She came in at 1:00 and told me right off the bat that she had just seen her doctor, that she had a sinus infection and fluid in her lungs and that she would have to take it easy.

Right away my antenna were up with dread. She has pulled this crap before. The situation is compounded by the fact that she does not care about anybody else but herself. She does not care who she inconveniences with her lies, she does not care how badly she disrupts the work flow of the store.

Right on cue, after about an hour, she decides that she feels terrible and has to go home. I pointed out that if she left I would be forced to cover, backing me into 12 and 1/2 hours of hell.

She shrugged her shoulders.

Today's everything in triplicate atmosphere compounds the problem. What do you do when somebody says they are sick? You can't just fire them, you can't force them to stay.

Even if they are a lying sack of shit like this idiot.

It would be so satisfying to pull out and gun and shoot her dead right after saying "Let me put you out of your misery."

The hilarity in this is that she doesn't even try to look or sound sick. She just brightly announces that she is sick. Almost with a smile on her face.

I stewed for a couple of minutes. She was still in the store. I walked over to where she was and got right in her face and told her exactly how I felt about her lying bullshit.

I felt better for about 38 seconds and then I suffered through the long ass rest of the night.

I should have shot her.

I opened the store this morning which meant I had to be back there at 8:00. I got there 10 minutes early. Who shows up at 8:00, 1 hour early?

Idiot girl.

I jumped right down her throat because the store was not open and I could really let loose.

That felt really good.

This is a daily occurrence in The Asylum. This store is staffed exclusively with morons, psychopaths and mental defectives, present company excluded of course.

I bought a cattle prod today.

I am going to light idiot girl up like a pinball machine the next time she messes with me.

And then write up the incident in triplicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment