Saturday, April 16, 2022

The Steady Decline Towards...................

Is it possible my brain is deteriorating at an accelerating pace? 

Writing on my laptop is exposing weakness regularly. Just today I typed wing as iwng, and against as aginst.

This happens all the time now. All the time.

What the fuck is going on. And it is not because I type too fast; I am a two finger writer - trust me, I do not type fast.

I have been thinking about it a lot becaue it has been happening a lot. I am wary of senility. I have not been a friend to my brain.

Is it possible my body is deteriorating at an accelerating pace?

Finger cramps. For months now my right index finger has been cramping up when I write. It cramps hard and for many minutes at a time. I flex it, massage it, cajole it, but nothing helps. I just have to ride it out.

Self abuse is fun.

But apparently there is a price to be paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment