Saturday, April 16, 2022

Trapped

I allowed myself to get trapped into watching MSNBC this morning.

I had just slapped an ice bag on my knee and I know Carol loves her MSNBC on weekend mornings so I said "Go ahead." Typically I avoid it like the plague. Except for Chris Hayes. He has a delightfully sarcastic sense of humor and is not above criticizing liberals as well as right wing jerk-offs.

I was immediately rewarded with more proof that disingenuous liberals are morons. Once again confirming the fact that they are handing over this country to cretins, as liberals emote and conservatives plunder.

The talking head was interviewing the woman who, as a child, played the "little girl in the red coat" in the movie Schindler's List. I have never seen the movie; Carol has and it affected her deeply.

This woman is currently working to provide aid to Ukraine. The talking head asked "Did the fact that you played the little girl in the red coat in Schindler's List inspire you to help Ukraine?" She asked in that syrupy, faux-empathetic voice that liberals use to pretend to express their humanity.

The woman responded "No. I am doing it because it is the right thing to do."

I wanted to stand up and applaud.

Another mindless liberal exposed. Attempting to take a horrific situation and sweeten it up with maple syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment