Thursday, April 21, 2022

To See Where It Leads

 I think someone is talking to me. I don't know who it is. The vibe fluctuates - from warmth to hostility and back again. There is no consistency to the mood but the intensity is through the roof. Am I safe? I don't know. Should I trust? I don't know. What do they want from me? Or for me? I want to lay down quietly. I want to feel loved. I want to stop. There is nothing left for me to give; nothing more for me to do. If I speak, my words are wasted. So I say nothing. The cold makes me shudder. What is its source? I was warm a short while ago. I am tumbling head over heels but the scenery does not change. There is no bottom. Definitely no bottom. I want to ask where will it end? But that seems futile. There will be no end. I am lost. I must accept that fact. To see where it leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment