Friday, September 28, 2012

A Used Car Salesman At The Debates

I don't trust Romney. What a shocker.
I'm thinking about the debates. On the surface of it, it is absolutely certain that President Obama will shred Romney. Mitt is spineless, uncommitted, unintelligent and exceptionally snakelike. Exactly the qualities you want in a man who could be responsible for "the most powerful country in the world."
Romney knows he's an idiot and he knows he does not even deserve to be in the same room (or same presidential race) as President Obama.
This is what worries me. He cannot possibly (?) be stupid enough to walk into the debates unprepared and hope for the best. I think he must have some underhanded, sleazy tactic up his sleeve that he will use  to try to unnerve President Obama.
There is nothing Mitt can do that President Obama can not handle intellectually, but the risk is that Mitt's trick will play out in front of the entire country.
Or at least those who are not engrossed in reality TV, which leaves 2 republican voters.
Whatever slime Romney has planned will be planted in the heads of subservient voters no matter what President Obama does to counter it.
Morons who are hungry for any excuse to hate President Obama and would believe Romney if he said the Prez secretly is a serial killer who is burying bodies in the white house after carving the juiciest body parts to be served at diplomatic dinners.
Maybe Mitt will call in sick. You know, the way you do when you just don't feel like going to work and you have some sick time saved up.
"Hey Barack, I can't make it tonight. I have a tickle in my throat."
I am wary of feeling supremely confident in President Obama's abilities. The republican party and their mighty leader Mitt have proved themselves to be comfortable with lies, comfortable with changing positions like a couple experimenting with the Kama Sutra, and comfortable with outright manipulation of stupidity and racist attitudes.
They have no moral compass.
I am looking forward to the debates, especially the first one which will set the tone, but I just don't trust Romney and the immoral party he represents.

That being said, I will continue to make the following point until I am blue in the face. Watching MSNBC this morning and the inevitable summary of the polls, and Mitt is still only a few points behind President Obama.
After openly betraying a large segment of this society, including a large number of republicans, after continuously showing his contempt for those who are not rich, for the working class, for the elderly, for college students, he is still in the race.
Bill Maher is fond of asking how much sh** Americans will take before they fight back. This is the perfect example.
Romney has essentially come out and told the American public I will not serve you, I will not protect you, I disrespect you, I will jeopardize your financial existence as well as the survival of this country, and people are still lining up glassy eyed to support him. To gobble up his lies as if they were exquisite gourmet offerings.
Our stupidity will be our downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment