Sunday, August 11, 2024

Random

 Bing bang boom I'm moving 'round the room

Chip chap chop don't wanna see no cops

It's hot and hazy you drive me fucking crazy

Real good time I really love to rhyme

Break my bones I really love The Stones

No way to stop I gotta smoke some pot

I hate my past but love to drive real fast

No if's and buts I think you're fucking nuts

You're not Dennis but I love my fucking tennis

Let's take a cruise and drink a lot of booze

There weren't another other way to be, for lovable losers, no account boozers, and honky-tonk heroes like me

Get shit done I LOVE to have my fun

I have my books and my poetry to protect me

Let's get down I truly love this town

Don't go far I'll meet you in my bar

We'll play real cool just sitting on our stools

I'm hale and hearty it's time to fucking party

Tomorrow morning you'll get a fucking warning

You mess with me I'll break your fucking knees

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment