Thursday, December 22, 2022

No Room For Fear

I am reading Sapiens - A Brief History of Humankind, by Yuval Noah Harari.

It covers a lot of ground. It is excellent.

A thought occurred to me as I read: the Big Bang Theory seems no more real to me than the concept that there is a God.

But I have to make a choice, right? I gotta believe in something.

Right now I'm hedging my bets as I tip toe towards the grave. I don't believe in God, I believe in science, but I'm hoping there is a God.

And therein lies the problem and the point of this blog post.

I am indecisive. I always try to take the middle road so I don't offend anybody. This gets me into trouble. It is ultimately the reason I am still fucking working at the age of 68 (damn near 69).

In 2023 I will be more decisive. I will speak my mind, I will speak my truth and deal with the consequences. 

No more room for fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment