Thursday, January 16, 2014

Faithful Readers of "Faithful Place"

Just finished a book titled "Faithful Place", written by Tana French.

The book was lent to me by my lovely daughter (in-law) and my amazing son.

Bless their hearts, bless their souls.

They are book readers. We are members of the book reading community.

Although they play around with that electronic book stuff. You know, the books with no pages, no spines, nothing to feel or smell.

Goddamn fad. Has about as much chance of catching on as rock 'n roll.

Anyway, get the book. Read the book. It is set in Ireland and is an interesting story with a cruel twist.

I don't have time to summarize the plot line for you. I am a very important person with enormous time constraints.

I can summarize my reaction to the book in one word.

Jaysus.

No comments:

Post a Comment