Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sweet Vindication

I am trolling through Netflix movie genres. Yeah, I am truly digging this streaming thing.

It is close to being my perfect movie dream.

But you know the drill. What I want, what I believe should be available, is every movie ever made instantaneously available.

If it does not happen before I kick, these words will be inscribed on my headstone....."shoulda been every movie ever made available whenever I wanted it."

With my luck, on the day of my death some young but tardy entrepreneur will come out with the big announcement.

Be that as it may I am quite happy with this new toy.

Anyway, I am trolling genres and I come across the following:

"Critically acclaimed dark drama"

It's an official genre, for Christ sake so stop giving me shit.

Ciao, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment