Friday, March 16, 2012

March Madness Infects and Deflects

March Madness what the hell? Got a hold on me this year. Watched Syracuse yesterday afternoon, went out to see a crazy musical after supper that made my feet loose, came home at 10:00 and watched basketball until after midnight.
I'm too old for that. What was I thinking? Bye bye UConn.
Timing is perfect. I'm coming out of a three month funk, the weather has bloomed torturously beautiful, I'm thinking Kill Crush Destroy, and  amped up youth is running all over my TV screen.
It's all coming together in one powerful vibe that will sweep me into the White House.
What? Sorry, apparently I temporarily assumed another persona.
Anyway I'm digging the vibe, the enthusiasm so greatly I have pledged to be up and out of my coffin every night no more than one second after sunset.
How's that for passion and commitment?

No comments:

Post a Comment