Thursday, March 8, 2012

An Update

I'm coming back around. The shameless actions, immorality, and downright disrespect of the New Hampsphire State Liquor Commission have inspired me. Been slumpin' for a few months but you cannot keep me down. Why? Because I do not believe in this way of life and I do believe I can change and re- arrange it to make it mine.
Have to keep plugging away with the assheads because it is my only "real" world option. Trust me, sooner or later these chumps are going to wake up and say "Jesus H. Christ, this guy is a jewel and we NEED to lock him up in a full time position."
However, I am pursuing soul nourishing options with renewed vigor. With great vengeance and furious anger. Independence is the name of the game, baby and I aim to get me some.
A sign from Jesus himself - the last time I cranked the magical Ipod machine it began to skip. Broke my heart utterly. I haven't listened to it for weeks because I was afraid. I cannot live without it. I am supremely happy to report that I got it rockin' right now and it is firing on all cylinders.
Listening to The Stones, man and getting ready to kick some f***in' ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment