Saturday, November 19, 2022

Dinosaur Rant (Until I Bleed)

Fucking technology fucking blows unless it works.

I hate it. I love it.

Got me a weekend. Decided we should start Thanksgiving early. Get us a quick and dirty breakfast.

Dialed up the Dunkin app on my phone. Hole fucking moly I got me 696 bonus points. Who knew? I don't keep track of that shit.

I use the app all the itme, order up my shit and walk into the store like a King - pluck it off the shelf while all the commoners stare at me in envy.

Walk out all cocky and shit.

Not today, motherfucker. Started messing around trying to apply bonus points to the order, it got all fucked up, stole the points, would not complete the order.

I am FURIOUS. I can't deal with this.

Fuck it, we'll go to McDonald's.

Except wifi is a bit dodgy, apparently. I tried to call McDonald's on my cell phone to see what time they stop serving breakfast - BECAUSE I WILL BUY BREAKFAST TODAY - and the fucking call would not go through.

THE FUCKING CALL WOULD NOT GO THROUGH.

We have this thing called a land line. I was way too fucking mad - over the top furious to use it. Ranting and fucking raving like Lunatic Lou.

All I want is some Peace - all I want is my Fucking Breakfast.

Right now Carol is driving to Dunkin to pick up breakfast the old fashioned way.

And I am beating my fucking head agaist the wall until I bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment