Monday, November 14, 2022

I Love You, You Vicious, Hurtful Bastard (My Savior)

How many more times am I going to talk about my fucking morning ritual?

100? 200?

Coffee, book, cat. Jesus Christ, I've been over it 333 times in here, but I keep fucking coming back to it.

Because every time, I think I am adding something to the perspective, saying it a little differently, adding more emotion. I gave you my painful knees and aching back this time, didn't I?

But the goddamn truth is, I am just saying the same thing over and over and over again.

And you are sick of it. I know you are. And I know you. You are a vicious, hurtful bastard. Violence cleanses your soul.

You own a crossbow. I have heard tell. And you're good with it. Accurate as a motherfucker.

Go get your crossbow. Load up a bolt. Cock the crossbow, and sight on the middle of my chest. 

Dead middle, where all my confusion and self-delusion lies.

Let it rip.

You'll be done with me and I'll be done with me. Peace all around.

No more morning ritual fucking bullshit.

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment