Sunday, November 27, 2022

Tomorrow Is Coming

Those words spark the same emotions in me as the characters in Game of Thrones felt when they heard the words "Winter is coming."

Tomorrow is coming.

On one level I guess I should be happy if I wake up alive. If I do, it means I have another shot at rescuing my life.

On another level if I wake up alive I will be fucking miserable. Because I have to work.

I have to break this cycle. It is causing me a great deal of misery.

That is a 2023 goal. Deal with this shit. Once and for all. I'm a big boy, I got a brain (this is your brain on drugs), the fucking world is my oyster. There is so much more to me than the world is aware of.

As long as I have to fucking work, I have to find a way to laugh it off. Because what I do is a fucking joke; it is menial, it is demeaning, so fuck it - don't take it so seriously. But ultimately I have to find a way to wriggle out of this responsibility, this fucking torture.

Selling the house could be the ticket. But even if it does bring me freedom, I still have to "do" something with my life. I need to validate my existence on this planet. I need to use my talents.

I need to achieve. I need to perform to the level of my natural ability.

I am tired of my life, I am tired of whining, I am tired of feeling so empty.

Tomorrow is coming.

Fuck tomorrow.

Celebrate tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment